Gas blender for compressed air and O2
- Continuous adjustment from 21% to 100% oxygen
- Flow adjustment from 0 to 15 L/min.
- Alarm system in the event of a decrease in pressure
Simple gas blender for compressed air and O2
The medinBlender 1085_15 is a mechanical gas blender with an integrated flow meter (0-15 L/min) for nCPAP, BubbleCPAP therapy and high-flow applications.
The inlet pressure for air and oxygen is between 3.5 and 6 bar (50 psi). Connection to the central gas supply and oxygen bottles is possible.
The versatility of the medinBlender is seen in the combination option:
- Oxygen therapy
- EasyCPAP therapy with the Medijet generator
- BubbleCPAP with Miniflow interface or Pediflow NIV mask
- nHFT therapy with medin high-flow cannula
Operator's manuals & user guides
medinBlender Instructions for use
PDF / 793.4 KB
Brochures Marketing materials
medin Company Brochure
PDF / 2.9 MB
Depending on your country, some features may be available as options, may have different specifications than described on this website, or may not be available. Contact your medin representative for details.